BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

this guy


turns 27 today! (Even though he has chosen NOT to acknowledge any birthdays since 24, attention needs to be paid to this wonderful person. here goes.)

27 things i love about Nick:

I love that he knows a little bit about everything.

I love that he knows ALOT about football and technology.

I love it when he laughs so hard he cackles.








I love how much fun he has with my family.

I love how we like MOST of the same television shows and have no shame spending 14 hours watching them.

I love his gorgeous thick red hair.

I love how he holds my hand walking around outside.

I love how he loves and spends time with his grandparents.

I love how he cries at the mere mention of Rudy, Rocky or any number of sports movies.

I love that we have so many inside jokes that we can't remember them all and sometimes we bring up some ones we haven't used in awhile.

I love how he dances when one of his favorite songs comes on; he sort of shrugs his shoulders and moves his hips back and forth.

I love how he goes to the grocery store for me.

I love how he can fix anything with sometimes very unconventional means.

I love how he idolizes his father.


I love how he says, "Love ya!" to my family members when he says goodbye on the phone. Even I don't do that.

I love sneaking into movies with him. Sometimes 3 in a row.

I love the cute dimple on his right cheek.

I love how he gets so frustrated during football game that he makes up cussing phrases that don't exist. Remember GF?

I love watching him and Beacon (his BF) interact.

I love that his friends adopted me into their lives.

I love how loyal he is. If I complain about someone, he is always on my side.

I love how he reluctantly watches Sex and the City, and laughs sometimes.

I love how he tucks the blankets all the way up under his chin and looks so cute when he sleeps.

I love it when he talks about our future children.

I love/hate it when you take SO MANY PICTURES OF ME.

I love him for always getting me a drink of water when I need one.

I love the fact that I can come to him with any problem I have and he tries his hardest to make it better. He takes good care of me.


I love you Nicholas! I am so glad you were born.

3 comments:

Kara said...

happy birthday nick!

Anonymous said...

that is so fricking lily and marshall

Anonymous said...

That IS so Lily and Marshall!! You two need to take it down a notch...you're too cute, you're making the rest of us look bad ;)