BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

oh baby

Although I suffer from acute baby fever, I understand that now is not the time for me to get knocked up. Nick and I have discussed it at length and have decided to put it off for awhile and I was fine with that.

Until I saw this...



Our dear friends Benjamin and Amanda gave birth to a healthy 7 pound baby boy named Miles Philip Lewis. I haven't met him yet, but Ben keeps torturing us by posting pictures of him, like this one.



Now, I spend my days trying to rationalize a way to quit my job and have a baby. If only, if only...

2 comments:

Jeremy and Angela said...

Have a baby!! Then we can have play dates :)

Ryan and Katie said...

Hey! I don't know how else to respond to your comment so I hope you check this! I will have to check out those documentaries. I just love them! No we are planning on having the baby in a hospital...currently Mercy. We did hire a doula though and I plan to try to go as natural as possible for as long as I can...we'll see how well I hold out! If the first labor goes great then maybe I'll think about a home birth the second time around :)