BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

he loves me

You just have to read between the lines.

This weekend, Nick and I were talking about the delivery of our baby. I told him I want to try to go as natural as possible, and he's all for it but is skeptical of my resolve. When I asked him what he would say during the birth if I begged him for drugs, he responded with a wry smile, "Sure thing, honey. But can I park the car first?"

Another gem that happened a few weeks ago: I bought some maternity pants that are still way too big and so I asked Nick, "Do you think if I washed these in some hot water, I could shrink them?" "Sure, honey. If anyone can shrink clothes it's you."

Thanks alot, O Hilarious One.

1 comments:

Nick said...

I love you baby. I'm so glad you have a great sense of humor.