BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Movie Guide Part 2

Star Trek - done.
Terminator Salvation - done.
Night at the Museum - wasn't planning on it, but done.

Up
Land of the Lost - done.
Away We Go - done. loved it.

The Hangover
Food Inc.
My Sister's Keeper
Public Enemies (side note...did anyone read the Vanity Fair with Johnny Depp on the cover? mmm...)- done.
HARRY POTTER - done and done. and done.

500 Days of Summer
Funny People
Adam
Julie and Julia
Paper Heart
Taking Woodstock
Post Grad
The Boat That Rocked
The Time Traveler's Wife

Harry Potter was very very good. The more I think about it, the less impressed I am with it. But I think I'm mourning the loss of the movies that could have been. I understand the movies can't include every detail, but I still wish they could. I'm also disappointed with the Harry/Ginny story. They have as much chemistry as...two people who don't like each other very much. (it's very late) Harry and Hermione are crackling with sexual tension in this movie and there was nothing doing with her and Ron, I don't care how much they try to manufacture it.

I'm looking forward to the last two movies, but also dreading them, because I know they will have to leave alot of it out, and I don't think I could bear it.

Man, sometimes I surprise myself by how nerdy I have become.

0 comments: